Methionine is one of the sulfur-containing amino acids. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body. Patients with a sulfate allergy should make sure to tell their physician to omit this ingredient.
- Inositol, a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. It also participates in action of serotonin.
- Choline supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. It is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic system.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) is an easily absorbed micronutrient. It plays a key role in energy metabolism, the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, ketone bodies (a vital source of energy during fasting) and proteins.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) helps the body cells convert carbohydrates into energy. It is also essential for the functioning of the heart, muscles and nervous system.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) is needed for more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism. It is also essential for red blood cell metabolism.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) assists in the functioning of the digestive system, skin and nerves. It is also important for the conversion of food to energy.
- L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid, which plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell.
- Methylcobalamin B12 is an energy booster and is among the most important of all B-Complex vitamins. It helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, as well as the growth of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body.
- Vitamin C improves overall health, protects against immune system deficiencies and even prevents the skin from wrinkling.
- Chromium Piconate aids in weight loss, reduces fat and increases muscle mass
- L-Arginine helps burn fat and build muscle, improves blood flow to the heart and brain and fortifies your immune system.
- L‐Glutamine is a powerful amino acid that contributes to an anabolic state in muscles, improves immune function and enhances recovery. It also nourishes the brain, increases metabolism, and improves athletic performance.
Ultra Amino Energy Cocktail Mix gives you all the minerals and vitamins that your body may be lacking because of poor nutrition, intense dieting and/or exercising. Studies have shown that each of the minerals/vitamins listed in this cocktail yield the following benefits:
- Decrease in weight
- Increase in energy, endurance and vitality
- Improves sleep patterns
- Improves metabolism
- Improves overall health/protects against immune system deficiencies
- Helps burn fat and build muscle
Ingredients: MIC (12.4 mg/25 mg/25 mg) + Methylcobalamin (300 mcg) + L-‐Carnitine (125 mg) + B1 (50 mg)/B2 (50 mg)/B3 (20 mg)/B6(2 mg) + Folic Acid (2 mg)+ Vitamin C (50 mg) + Chromium Piconate (200 mcg) + L-‐Glutamine (30 mg) +L-‐Arginine (200 mg) + Lidocaine (10 mg) PER mL
M.I.C. contains: Methionine, Inositol and Choline